Monday, June 11, 2007

Basic Babble

Well, I got off to a good start, writing every day, emailing, etc., then zip zero nada! Let's say I was just teasing you all.... (ya that sounds good, better than I was lazy) giving you a taste of my wit n wisdom, roflol!
Actually, I did start doing something constructive on Friday, I got all my pictures downloaded off my camera and got them all into nice organized files (yes really), but then I started getting the neck pinchy thing which usually leads to my migranes, so I stopped and napped. What did I do the rest of the weekend which kept me from here? I really can't even say! I don't think it was anything substantial or important, just misc stuffs, sigh.
I did realize, while I was lying there with an Imitrex, Allergy Pill, & pain pill, in me (I figured one of them had to work), I realized I haven't talked about me or my life or anything of that nature.
This should be a shock to all of those which know me personally, that I haven't even mention my pets! I tend to go on, and on, and on about them, which I will start doing on here I'm sure. I betcha can't wait! but, not right now, aww shucky darn, huh? I have to go run some errands before it starts to rain, hahaha, it hasn't in about a month now and all my plants are fizzling out.
I'll be back on later tonight though to add some pictures and some real 'about me' info.
Have a Mahvelous Monday!

1 comment:

~michelle pendergrass said...

Guess you got sidetracked, eh?

LOL